Your Generosity Heals
Sutter Amador Hospital
We Plus You. These three words celebrate the commitment of the entire Sutter Health family to provide personalized care through partnerships.
Thanks to partnerships with its many donors, Sutter Amador Hospital can continue delivering on this promise, every day. Whether it’s by funding equipment that saved a life or supporting programs like Hospice that guided a family through terminal illness, our donors have a direct impact on our ability to provide personalized, high-quality care.
Giving back is one of the most powerful expressions of compassion you can demonstrate. Quite simply, it creates a mutually beneficial partnership between you and the community.
Sutter Amador Hospital Foundation raises funds for a wide variety of initiatives that build and sustain healthy communities, enhance patient care, and help meet the growing needs of our communities. Whether your interest is in oncology, Hospice, cardiology, neurology or another area, we can work with you to meet your philanthropic interests and goals.
We plus you – our donors, volunteers and friends – is a collaboration that fosters a healthy community. Your generosity heals.
Make a difference
Philanthropy plays a vital role in the success of our not-for-profit network. The support of our donors enables us to:
- Equip our facilities with the most advanced technology to save lives and improve patient care
- Care for the needs of expectant mothers--from pregnancy through childbirth and beyond
- Fund research that benefits patients and advances our understanding of disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Fund educational opportunities for our diabetes educators
- Continue our not-for-profit mission by investing back into our community through important partnerships and providing care for the underserved or those unable to pay.
- Maintain high levels of quality and satisfaction for patients and employees
- Construct new facilities to deliver advanced, efficient care to the thousands of patients who come through our doors
For more information, please contact:
Jody Boetzer, Senior Development Officer
Sutter Amador Hospital Foundation
200 Mission Boulevard
Jackson, CA 95642
Tel: (209) 257-7619
Fax: (209) 257-7611
Tax ID#: 68-0291072
Philanthropy supported upgrades to our Family Birth Center.
Every day, our patients ask how they can share their appreciation for the compassionate, expert care they received at Sutter Health. Philanthropy is a meaningful way to thank the physician, staff member, nurse or other caregiver who made a positive difference in your care.
If you are inspired by a Sutter Health caregiver or staff member who was there for you and your family, share your gratitude with a philanthropic gift today. Your contribution—large or small—celebrates your Sutter Health caregivers and provides them with vital equipment, facilities and resources to ensure that other patients also receive outstanding care.
Who has inspired you at Sutter Health? Learn about ways to share your gratitude.